TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Sanjay Dutt and Kumar Gaurav will soon be coming together to produce a film, directed by Milan Luthria. What will make this film more special is that with it, the duo will be reviving the banners of their fathers, i.e. Sunil Dutt's Ajanta Arts and Rajendra Kumar's Aryan Films, respectively. There is a lot of sentimental value attached to the revival of the banners. In the past, major hits were produced under it. Kumar Gaurav will be looking at the production aspects of the film.
Sunil Dutt had spoken to his son about reviving his banner, just before he passed away. So it's an emotional decision for Sanjay Dutt. The film is expected to start in February, next year.