TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Monday, November 27, 2006
What could've been the director's finest hour has turned into a nightmare. Wednesday 22 November was the Dhoom 2 director Sanjay Gadhvi's 40th birthday. It was also the day when a special screening of Dhoom 2 was arranged for Sanjay's family and friends.
The double celebration turned into an occasion of utter tragedy when Gadhvi lost his brother-in-law.
"He was Sanjay Gadhvi's only sister's husband and just 34 years old. He woke up in the morning feeling uneasy and died in his wife's arms before she could call for help. It's a huge blow for the director and has completely taken the shine from his moment of glory," says a source close to the director.
Gadhvi , however, has reason to cheer up. His film has opened to the biggest audience for any film this year.
Dhoom 2 embarks on a superb opening
Karisma Kapoor to make a re-entry