TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, March 27, 2006
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's forthcoming film Saawariya is making news from it initial stages. Whether its star cast or the sets, the film is always been into news. Reportedly the first schedule for the film was to be shot at RK studio; Chembur from March 22 and even the stage no 1 was booked for three months. But it seems that now the shoot has been postponed to April 10.
Starring Rishi Kapoor's son Ranbir and Anil Kapoor's daughter Sonam, this movie will be Bhansali's first movie to be shot at RK Studio. All his movies from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam to Devdas and Black have been shot at Film City and Filmistan.
The buzz is that Ranbir would be more comfortable facing the camera at his home studios built by his grandfather Raj Kapoor. But another story goes that Bhansali chose RK Studios because last time when he was shooting at Film City for Black, a massive fire broke out which led to loss of around Rs 2.5 crores.
Mimoh, Zulfi in Jimmy, film rolls today
Subhash Ghai unveils dream project