TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Bollywood's ace choreographer Saroj Khan is sentimental about Farhan Akhtar's forthcoming and much-hyped Don.
More than a quarter of a century back, her mentor P.L. Raj choreographed Amitabh Bachchan and Zeenat Aman in the superhit 'Khaike Paan Banaras Waala' track from Chandra Barot's Don. It happened to be one of Saroj's favourite tracks, which inspired her to take on choreography.
So when producer Ritesh Sidhwani and director Farhan Akhtar approached Saroj to choreograph the same song for their contemporary Don, Saroj was exhilarated and became very emotional about it.
She flew down to Malaysia and had a whale of a time choreographing Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra to the modern 'Khaike', which has been sung expertly by Udit Narayan and Shah Rukh Khan.
The song has been getting rave reviews even before the video is officially on air. According to sources, the video will be unveiled any day on television, so stay tuned!