TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Multiple projects are the order of the day. Yash Raj, UTV, Mukta Arts, P.N.C., Ashtavinayak, Venus, Sanjay Gupta, Sohail Khan... are all into mass production of films. Now add one more important player to the list: K. Sera Sera.
While the corporate house is readying for the release of Darna Zaroori Hai [on April 23], there's a strong possibility that it'll emerge a major player in the months to come. "We are looking at seven releases this year, till March 31, 2007," Vishal Dembla [C.O.O. - Motion Pictures, K. Sera Sera] informs me.
Most of them are joint ventures: Golmaal [with Ashtavinayak], Bhagam Bhag [with Ashtavinayak], a project with Abbas-Mustan [Sanju, Ajay, Bipasha; also with Ashtavinayak], Nanhe Jaislamer [Bobby Deol; with Samir Karnik], a project with Anubhav Sinha ["we're still working on the cast," Vishal says] and Partner [Salman, Govinda; with Sohail Khan]. There's another project in the pipeline, "but we'd rather talk about it when it's finalized," he adds.
"Secret actor" in Humko Deewana Kar Gaye
Sharukh "shoots" for two birds with one stone.