TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Shabana Azmi is all set to give a tribute to her parents in her own special way. Shabana along with her husband Javed Akthar will stage Kaifi Aur Main, a theatre presentation based on the writings of her father Kaifi Azmi. It is being directed by Ramesh Talwar and will be staged at the 65th IPTA festival at Prithvi Theatre.
In addition to this, Shabana is also to play the role of Khanum Jaan in JP Dutta's Umrao Jaan. The part was originally played by her mother Shaukat Kaifi in the earlier Umrao Jaan staring Rekha. Shabana honestly confesses that she is nervous about it, besides some of her mother's admirers are appreciating her "courage" for accepting the role rather than boosting her morale, something which is scaring her even more.
Salmans court woes
Scintillating sound-and-light show impresses Akshay Kumar