TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Monday, February 27, 2006
After Pepsi, Lux and other several ads actor Shahrukh Khan will endorse Compaq Presario, the brand from Hewlett Packard.
Khan who has already endorsed many big products feels great to be part of the Compaq Presario. This is for the first time he is endorsing a computer brand. The actor feels proud to add this in his portfolio. He believes that kids nowadays are so active and taking interests in computers. The brand Compaq Presario was bought over by HP in 2001 and includes notebooks, PDAs and desktop computers.
It is believed that Khan charges anything between Rs 5 crore to 7 crore for a brand endorsement, which is close to Big B's charges.
Abhishek will endorse LG home appliances