TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
What is common between the films Don and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna other than the fact that Shahrukh Khan is playing the lead role in both? Well quite a few things - both are multi-starrer, big budget films and will be shot in Malaysia.
While the unit of Don is already in Malaysia shooting important portions of the film, Karan Johar will soon be flying with his crew to shoot his film there. The reason being that Shah Rukh Khan, who is really busy with Farhan Akhtar's Don can also shoot for Karan's film without having to fly across countries. Speaking on the same Vishal Patel, CEO of Dharma Productions said, "Yes, we will be shooting a song and some scenes in Malaysia. The shoot will only need Shah Rukh Khan's presence."
Interestingly Malaysia seems to be the most sought after location for Bollywood films, off lately. Apart from Shahrukh, the other big Khan - Aamir is also in the country shooting the concluding portions of Kunal Kohli's Fanaa.