TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, November 20, 2006
No, it's not for a movie! But for the keenly anticipated G.I.F.A. Awards.
Glam-brand Provogue has been roped in as the Title Sponsor of Global Indian Film Awards 2006. G.I.F.A. - a global brand and the brainchild of Popcorn Entertainment and Global Events - has been re-christened as PROVOGUE G.I.F.A. 2006 AWARDS. The event will take place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 7th to 9th December.
More trouble for Akbar-Jodha
I don't believe in remakes: Yash Chopra