TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Abid, IndiaFM
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
For those who want to be a part of Bollywood but do not have the right connections, here is just the right opportunity. All that is to be done for a role with Shah Rukh Khan in his upcoming Happy New Year is to participate in the 'Pepsi Khol Milega Role' contest. And for that just 5 empty crowns or 1 label is needed to take part in the auditions that are going on across India.
So one just has to watch out for the 'Dream Van' or rush to the nearest Reliance Webworld for an audition. A unique feature of this contest is that the actual lucky winners will be preferred from the smaller cities and towns of India; though the contest will also go to some of the Metro cities of India.
Vashu's Khandaan with Big B?
Hrithik Roshan becomes proud father