TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Friday, November 24, 2006
The Income Tax department carried out a survey of actor Shah Rukh Khan's company Red Chillies Entertainment on Thursday. The survey was to find out whether norms relating to TDS had been followed out by the superstars company of which his wife Gauri is the director.
This was however routine and lasted until midnight.
Rang De to woo videshi's in America
Mundhra, Shabana, Farah bag awards