TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Shahid Kapur sure has his hands full with projects like Chup Chup Ke and Vivaah in the offing. While Chup Chup Ke is almost ready for release, Vivaah is still in the making. And that's where this story comes from. Shahid is known to be quite mischievous on the sets of his films.
The young actor is known to be quite a terror, when it comes to pranks. One of the most innovative ideas he came up with was when he announced that he was going to play a nasty prank on someone in the unit. So they were on guard the entire day. Only to see that he didn't land up doing anything at all!
And just when everyone stopped suspecting, he masterminded a class act. Throughout the day, he kept on telling his co-star, Amrita Rao spooky ghost stories. And Amrita is quite petrified of ghosts and spirits. Thus, the groundwork was laid! And now came the final phase!
At night, he made his make up man don a ghastly glow-in-the dark make up and knock on Amrita's door. The shooting had just wrapped up and Amrita was removing her make-up. When she looked through the peephole, she could see nobody. As soon as she opened the door, it was only for a fraction of a second that she thought it was really a ghost.
Then it hit her, that the man standing in front of her was Shahid's make-up man. She had already figured it out since a prank was expected with someone like Shahid around. And being as well mannered as he is, Shahid apologized, immediately! Unfortunately, this time his prank didn't work. And till it does, keep trying, Shahid!