TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, June 09, 2006
It wasn't too long ago that the musical trio of Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy had composed the official track for the Common Wealth Games. Now there is another feather in their cap!
With the Football World Cup just around the corner, every other football fan club is releasing some song in the support of their respective teams. And now London based Jay Kumar, has turned Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy's famous track 'It's the time to Disco' into a football song for the English football team. They have adapted the lyrics to suit the game. They were penned by his daughter, Anjali with the help of family and friends. Since, Kumar and his daughter are complete Bollywood enthusiasts; this was the perfect choice for them! They have bought the rights of the song from the music company, Sony BMG. Way to go for Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy!
Salman-Akshay replace SRK at IIFA
Raveena's charity trip