TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Sharmila Tagore and Soha Ali Khan are endorsing a few products together. The mother and daughter team seems to be getting a very positive response. And now, banking on their popularity is the Investment Company, Kotak Mahindra.
Kotak wants the pair of mother and daughter to sell the idea of investing in gold to the people. Soha Ali Khan, who herself was a former banker is more than happy giving this investment scheme to the public. Even though the pair knows that there are more options, they are urging people to invest in gold, but at the same time they feel the investors know where to invest their money.
Apart from the campaign, Sharmila and Soha are doing a movie by Aparna Sen together. In the coming days we sure are to see the mother-daughter quite often.
Om Puri to work with Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts
Abhishek Jhooms with Frank Lampard