TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Is Shilpa Shetty heading to Hollywood? "Most certainly not! But I've headed out to Tirupati on Sunday night. I've walked up and down to the temple barefeet the whole night and I could certainly do with a spot of humour right now. The report that I'm doing a horror film called Forever with ....who is it?....yeah Roger Mende, gives me that much-needed relief."
Recovering from serious mouth ulcerations ("That's why I couldn't say much in the first episode of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa) and having just made peace with her God Shilpa is in a sober mood". Hollywood is something I've never given a serious thought to. The closest I came to doing an international project was Mahmood Sipra's Sooraj Ka Dastak which Madhuri Dixit and I were supposed to do. Now I'm too busy back home to head Westwards," says the fatigued actress.
"I'm heading home to Mumbai tomorrow. I have to shoot for Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. Coming to Tirupati has become an annual event for me. I've been doing it for four years. Believe me, I feel rejuvenated the minute I reach the holy spot. This year my sister Shamita couldn't accompany me because she's shooting for Cash in South Africa." Cash before prayers!
Now Aankhen 2
Reel life Bapu puts Gandhigiri into action