TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Vijay Mallya, chairman and MD of the UB Group, has roped in actress Shilpa Shetty to be the new brand ambassador for the vodka brand Romanov. Shilpa is expected to be seen in the new ad campaign for the brand very soon.
This particular brand of alcohol is mainly targeted at the young Indian who loves the high life. Shilpa, therefore, was the ideal choice for promoting the brand as she symbolizes the grace and the aspirations of the jet setting youth.
Shilpa Shetty has a couple of films lined up for release this year. She was last seen in the action flick Dus in which she played the role of a super cop.