TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Singeetham Srinivasa Rao, the renowned director of 65 films including Pushpak, Appu Raja and 3D animation film Son of Aladdin, is now directing a full-length animation film Maya Bazar, produced by Hyderabad-based Polygon Perplex P. Ltd.
Maya Bazar is the evergreen popular story in which the lead role is played by Ghatotkacha, son of Bhima. The film is being produced in eight languages, i.e. English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali and Marathi.
Polygon Perplex is a company formed with an idea of making a series of animation films of international standards. The production work of Maya Bazar is progressing at a fast pace and the film is slated for release by the end of this year.
Time to pop champagne!
Guru Dutt facilitated