TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
A case was registered against singer Abhijeet for allegedly assaulting his tenant with a number of thugs. The singer supposedly came in with a number of goons armed with bamboo sticks to drive away his tenant. The victim Arvind Sarvadekar runs a Hyundai Electronics shop at Oshiwara in Andheri, the property which is owned by Abhijeet. Sarvadekar failed to pay his rent for three months and that apparently was the reason why Abhijeet took these harsh steps. According to Sarvadekar, he did give Abhijeet cheques worth Rs. 2.91 lakhs which did bounce but Abhijeet did have his deposit of Rs. 5 lakhs. Abhijeet on the other hand stated that it was Sarvadekar who assaulted him as he (Sarvadekar) was drunk, so he called the police. At the moment both the parties have filed a case against each other.
It may be recalled in a similar scenario Aditya Panscholi was arrested for assaulting his neighbor regarding a feud involving a parking space.