TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Veteran producer N.N Sippy passed away last night at Breach Candy hospital in Mumbai following a cardiac arrest. He was 75.
Producer of movies like Meri Jung, Phir Wohi Raat, Golmaal, Kalicharan, Shatranj, Gumnaam, Woh Kaun Thi, etc., he was the man who gave breaks to Subhash Ghai and Jayaprada.
We spoke to Subhash Ghai who was launched as a director by N.N Sippy in 1976 with Kalicharan and then another film Meri Jung in 1985. "I lost my mentor who made me what I am today."
Funeral will be held today at Chandanwadi.
Big B to launch to IIFA weekend
Pangs of Umrao Jaan equal real life Umraos