TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
United Progressive Alliance chairperson and All India Congress Committee president Sonia Gandhi inaugurated the Golden Jubilee Film Festival organized by the Children's Film Society of India. Speaking on the occasion Sonia Gandhi calls for films which would imbibe the quality of unity among the children. Films should not only provide entertainment but also promote knowledge among the students. The film industry people should enlighten them on our country's culture, heritage, customs and traditions. Especially the children's films should have a good message for society. She also called upon the people to save children from child labour. Children's films from various languages would be screened till November 18 at the Golden Jubilee Film Festival at Sirifort Auditorium in Delhi. 'Ganga Bhavani', a Telugu film by Prakash Rao is one among those films to be screened at the festival .
Ntnl award for the best children's film
Remake wave continues!