TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Model-turned-VJ-turned-singer-turned-actress Sophie Choudry kicked off in Bollywood with David Dhavan's Shaadi No 1 and was recently seen in Pyaar Ke Side Effects. Her well toned body and sexy siren screen image won her great appeal from her fans... even more than Mallika Sherawat in the film. We asked her the secret behind her sex-appeal and Sophie reveals it all to IndiaFM.
"I am a complete fitness freak. I believe in work out. Though I have not been able to do it now as I have gone through a surgery few months back, I try some light exercises. I have been cured from an appendix operation. I used to work out three to four times in a week. I am more on light and cardio exercises rather than heavy or weight exercises."
Sophie loves to dance and believes that dancing is the best form of exercising. "I think there are several ways to keep you fit and dancing is one method that any one can easily opt for. I do a lot of dance shows so I don't have to take out extra time from my routine to maintain myself".
She adds, "I never skip my breakfast. My day starts with healthy breakfast and I always make sure that it should have fruit juices. I take Badam Pista in the morning, which is good for health. I take four meals in a day. Pasta and Chinese is among my favorite food. I love Ice cream. I am quite active person and love to stay energetic throughout the day."
Ram Gopal Varma reacts to Shadab Khan
Manmohan Shetty plans an animation film