TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subhash Ghai makes it a point to start a film on his marriage anniversary [24th October] every year. In fact, Ghai was planning to start his directorial venture on 24th of this month, but has decided against starting it this year. "I don't think I would be able start my film before April 2007," Ghai clarifies. The Showman defends his decision immediately, "I am working on two scripts simultaneously. And it would take at least six months to complete them. Hence, October 24 is ruled out."
Besides working on the scripts, Ghai is also handling the responsibility of a producer. 2006 has witnessed the release of Mukta Arts' Shaadi Se Pehle and 36 China Town, while Apna Sapna Money Money ...? is slated for release on 10th November and Good Boy Bad Boy will hit the marquee on 22nd December or 12th January, 2007. Sure, Ghai has his hands full!
Saroj Khan is ready for a comeback
JP dedicates Umrao Jaan to the girl child