TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Friday, May 26, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): Rich tributes were paid to noted Hindi film actor turned politician Sunil Dutt on his first death anniversary here today. A prayer meeting was organised in his remembrance by family members. Prominent personalities from film, politics and social fields attended the prayer meeting. Samajwadi party leader Amar Singh, Amitabh Bachchan and wife Jaya, Asha Parekh, Kiron Kher and Ranjeet were present. Anup Jalota rendered some of his bhajans. An all-religious prayer meeting was also held. Late Dutt's actor son Sanjay Dutt and daughters Namrata and Priya, and sons-in-law Kumar Gaurav and Owen Roncon were also present.