TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Sunny Deol seems to be signing films with a vengeance! This time, Deol has been teamed with Fardeen Khan for Subway, to be directed by editor-director Yusuf Khan, who had directed Sunny in Khel earlier. Incidentally, Subway will be produced by K Sera Sera and Sunny's Vijayta Films jointly.
What's Subway all about? "It's a hardcore action film," Yusuf enlightens, "We plan to make it on a lavish scale. Plans are afoot to shoot on foreign shores entirely. In fact, we are in the process of talking to foreign technicians to handle various departments, including stunts."
Subway promises to be an ambitious project, for the film will star four more heroes, besides Sunny and Fardeen, and four leading ladies. "The script revolves around these many characters and each has an important role to play. Right now, Rajat Arora [writer of Taxi No. 9211] is in the thick of screenplay writing and we'll finalize the balance cast by October/November, once we're ready with a hardbound script," Yusuf states.
Nagesh Kukunoor's next project
Salman refuses a cameo in Milenge Milenge