TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Monday, April 24, 2006
Bollywood director Akbar Khan is leaving for Pakistan today for the premiere of his film Taj Mahal. Talking to UNI in Mumbai, Khan said his film will be released with 20 prints in all major cities in Pakistan on April 28.
Mughal-e-Azam opened in the neighbouring country yesterday.
The 40-member delegation includes Mahesh Bhat, Khan's elder brothers Sanjay Khan and Feroz Khan, Fardeen Khan, Pahlaj Nihalani, Shatrughan Sinha, Rekha, Hrithik Roshan and Manisha Koirala among others.
Akbar said the team would fly to Lahore from Delhi along with Union Tourism Minister Ambika Soni.
He said the premiere would be held in Lahore on April 26 and Karachi on April 27.
Apart from the premieres, the itinerary includes discussions with Ms Soni and her Pakistani counterpart Lt Gen Javed Ashraf and meetings of representatives of Pakistani film industry with the visiting Bollywood delegation.