TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, March 27, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): Akbar Khan's epic film 'Taj Mahal-An Eternal Love Story' will be the first Indian Hindi film in the last 40 years to be released in Pakistan. A befitting subject to start the new film-exchange friendship, the movie aims to strengthen ties between the once-warring nations. Love and peace, synonymous with the Taj, will set the trend for Bollywood entering the neighbouring country. The film will be released on April 28 all over Pakistan and the entire cast and crew will attend the premier show, Khan told UNI.
He said it was a moment of joy for him that his labour of love was being recognised outside the country. ''I had put up a request with the Culture and External Affairs Ministries in Pakistan that even though India and Pakistan are two different countries, they once shared common history and heritage. History cannot be ignored. I am glad that my request was accepted,'' he added.