TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Friday, February 24, 2006
Tanushree Dutta has found herself in legal trouble. Her manager, Bholaram Malviya has sent her a legal notice because apparently she has violated their contract. It seems that Tanushree fired him without giving him the six month notice as was stipulated in their contract. His remuneration is 10 per cent of Tanushree's earnings and now he wants to be compensated for six months.
Bholaram is also accusing her of being unprofessional in terms of her work commitments. She failed to attend a New Year's Eve show due to which the organizers have asked for a compensation of Rs. 52 lakhs. Tanushree defends herself by saying that her manager failed to book her tickets. The actress claims that her manager was not taking his work seriously and she lost a lot of work because of him. According to her, the show organizers and the manager are trying to extort money from her.
This is not the first time that a controversy between a star and a manager has broken out. Actors like Priyanka Chopra and Jackie Shroff fired their managers due to differences.