TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Milan Luthria's Taxi No.9211 has been appreciated by the audience and critics alike. Now the Library of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences wants a copy of the film's screenplay for its permanent script collection. The scripts which are a part of this collection are used for research purposes. Their regular patrons include students, film makers, writers and actors. The scripts are viewed only in the library. They are not circulated. Also, making photocopies of the scripts are prohibited.
This development is quite an accomplishment for the makers of the film. This Taxi is definitely going places!
Peta launches revolutionary programme with John Abraham
200 trailers of 'Saawan' for Overseas