TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Sudipto Sen's debut venture The Last Monk is literally going places. The film was earlier screened at the Rotterdam Film Festival where it won rave reviews. Now the movie has been selected for the Mumbai International Film Festival (MAMI) to be held from 23rd March to 31st March. The movie is slotted in the "Indian Vista" Category.
The Last Monk is an Indian feature film in English that ventures into the hitherto uncharted territories of cultural Buddhism through the breath taking landscape of Ladakh in Indo-Tibetan plateau and radical understanding of relationship, sexuality and beyond. The film stars Rachna Shah, who was last seen in M.F.Hussain's Meenaxi and Sonam Stobgias Gorky who plays the title character.
Bollywood stars come together for IIFA cricket match
Aamir's encounter with Chess