TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
After corporates like Sahara One, UTV and Reliance, now the Times Group is making its foray into film production. Saif Ali Khan's latest film ' Being Cyrus' that was won rave reviews after making rounds at several international festivals marks the foray of Times Infotainment Media Limited ('TIML'), a Times Group Company into Film Entertainment. The film also sees the coming together of two promising production companies, Serendipity Films (Ambika A. Hinduja & Dinesh Vijan) and Miracle Cinefilms (Raman Macker & Munish Purii).
That's not all. If sources are to be believed this is just the start. The Times group wants to test the waters with Being Cyrus before completely plunging themselves into this industry. Expect big announcements soon. Watch this space for more.
New "couples singing" show on Zee TV
Course in Digital movie making