TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, March 17, 2006
Promotional Music video is one new trend geared up by the Bollywood filmmakers these days. After filmmakers like Ram Gopal Verma, Yash Chopra and more recently Priyadashan and Anant Mahadevan now it's Deepak Tijori who has entered the league. Tijori will shoot a promotional music video for his forthcoming movie Tom Dick and Harry.
The music video will feature Dino Morea, Jimmy Shergill, Anuj Swahney, Celina Jaitley and Kim Sharma who all star in the film. The music has been composed by current hot favorite Himesha Reshammiya who has to his credit the already hit chartbuster Jhoom Jhoom from the same movie.
The video has been picturized at Mumbai's coffee joint Cafe Latte specially to promote this low budget film which is slated for an April release.
According to the director Deepak Tijori the trend of film promotional videos has proved beneficial earlier. Following the same bandwagon he is not just picturizing the video but shooting them as characters from the film.