TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Success parties are rare these days. Considering the number of flops that continue to pile up week after week, one rarely hears of producers inviting their friends and well-wishers to participate in the post-release revelry. But, of late, 'success parties' seem to be on an increase.
Sometime back, the Rang De Basanti team celebrated the success of the film soon after the film took a thundering start at the box-office. Two weeks ago, Ramesh Sippy and son Rohan Sippy invited the cast-n-crew and also those who supported Taxi No. 9211 for a celebration at a Juhu venue [it was one rocking party!] and now, the makers of Tom Dick And Harry are throwing a party to celebrate the musical success of the film.
Himesh Reshammiya's score in Tom Dick And Harry has already proved a rage and the producers have decided to boost the promotion as also celebrate the terrific audio sales by hosting a get-together next Tuesday [March 28]. Meanwhile, after Jhoom Jhoom, the makers of the film have roped in Himesh for another promotional track, 'Tere Sang Ishq Hai Yaar, Tere Sang Dil Lag Gaya Yaar', which has been rendered by Himesh and Tulsi Kumar.