TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, June 05, 2006
Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy has composed the Corporate Identity for Reliance. Musical Trio has worked up a track as the corporate identity for the part of Reliance which is now owned by Anil Ambani and is now called 'Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Enterprise'. The ad has hit the silver screen with Amitabh Bachchan in it and is gaining popularity. Sources say that the musical creation by the trio will be the Signature tune for the Enterprise.
The track is sung by Shankar Mahadevan himself. This is not the first time they have composed a commercial ad. They have a string of jingles and corporate identities to their name like Radio City and many more.
The team's composition will be also seen in forth coming films like Karan Johar's Kabhie Alvida Naa Kehna, Farhan Aktar's Don and Nikhil Advani's Salaam-E-Ishq.