TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Monday, September 11, 2006
Lately it has been reported that Amrita will be working with Upen Patel in Kalpana Lajmi's next film. Even Amrita has gone on record claiming that she is paired opposite Upen Patel and has no qualms working with him.
But Upen Patel who has been busy shooting in South Africa on Shakalaka Boom Boom and in London for Namastey London is surprised with the story circulating.
A visibly shocked Upen clarifies, "This is news to me, lately I have been getting a lot of calls about the film with Kalpana Lajmi. But I would like to clarify once and for all and put the rumors to rest. Yes it's true that I did speak to Kalpana Lajmi regarding the film. But we just discussed briefly about working together.
But its 2 months since I have been shooting non stop in SA and London. And since then I have not met her or heard the story and not signed on the dotted line. I would definitely love to work with her in future but for right now I want to complete all my films which I have already committed."
He adds "As for working with my ex-flame Amrita, I have no qualms working with her. Being a professional, I'll work with whichever actor, the director wants me to. But when I am not doing Kalpana Lajmi's film right now, where does the question of working with Amu arrives"
Bas Ek Pal acquired by Sahara
Aamir to co-produce with PVR pictures