TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Today [Wednesday, April 19] is Vashu Bhagnani's birthday and the birthday boy has made a firm resolution: To churn out films like never before. Although Vashu has consistently produced qualitative films over the years, the prolific producer has resolved to get into film production with a vengeance.
To start with, the producer has signed his favorite David Dhawan to direct his immediate film. "We plan to cast Sanjay Dutt, Govinda and a host of other actors. The scripting is over and the casting should be finalized in few days from now," Vashu sounds excited. Besides this project, a few more film projects are in the pipeline, with Vashu locked in talks with directors and actors.
But the project that holds a special place in his heart is son Jacky's debut film as an actor. In fact, Vashu has already registered two titles for the film in question: Beta No.1 and Deewana No.1 "Jacky's film will start in January next year. I might use either of the titles. I want to ensure that the film is backed by a sound script," the proud father beams.
Vashu swears that he is bound to bounce back with renewed vigor and enthusiasm from today onwards. "In between, I wasn't too active on the film front. But it'll be films and only films henceforth," he smiles.