TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Vikram Bhatt seems to be specializing in thrillers. And his new project, a thriller again, will star Aftab Shivdasani, Celina Jaitley, Amrita Arora and Jackie Shroff in pivotal roles. The project, not titled yet, will be produced by Sameer Srivastava and Sunil Chainani and is expected to roll in April this year.
"We at Horse Shoe Pictures are keen to make quality products," Sameer Srivastava confirms the development, "And the thriller Vikram is directing for us is different from the similar-genre films we've witnessed in the past."
This is Sameer and Sunil's second outing after the Antra Mali-directed MR. YA MISS. Also, the producer duo is going ahead with the production plans independently, unlike MR. YA MISS, which was produced in collaboration with RGV. Himesh Reshammiya will score the music of this project.
'Chocolate' director's film on football
Taxi No. 9211 to be a part of Academy Library