TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, March 03, 2006
Director Vikram Bhatt is once again in news because of his forthcoming movie Rooh. Filmmaker Ravi K Patwa and Sanjay Khandelwal have claimed that the title was registered by them two years ago.
Khandelwal registered the title in 2003 with the Association of Motion Pictures and TV Program Producers (AMPTPP) and has legal documents to prove it. He informed that they will start the shoot of this film from 5th March, which stars newcomers. According to him they have advertised their film in the trade papers over the last couple of years. He added that the poster work of the movie is already done.
Earlier Ramesh Sippy had planned a movie with the same name but then the film's name was changed to Fear. But now it is believed that Sippy is going ahead with the title Rooh. Khandelwal is planning to register a complaint with the Association as he can't afford to change the title because it is the name of a character that plays an important role in his movie.
Hrithik to play six characters in Krrish?
Don's first promo