TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Friday, October 06, 2006
Vipul Shah, director of films like Aankhen and Waqt is in news. His next movie Namastey London starring Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif just got into a controversy after Katrina Kaif entered a holy shrine in Ajmer wearing a skirt. Devotees have not taken this in a good light and are objecting to the same. A lot of them condemned Katrina Kaif for wearing a skirt to the shrine leading to a controversy.
Vipul Shah has now decided to delete the scene from the final version of the film. He obviously does not want his film to be under any sort of controversy. He stated that his intention was not to hurt anybody's religious sentiments and he shot the scene purely because of Katrina's character which is of a NRI girl who comes to India. Vipul also apologized for hurting anyone's sentiments.
Katrina on the other hand was puzzled as to what was happening as she was only following her director, Vipul Shah's instructions. Now that Vipul Shah has deleted the scene, let's hope the film does not fall into any other controversy.