TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Film maker Vipul Shah is currently in the process of finalizing the cast for his next film, Namaste London. The latest update is that Shah is in talks with Sean Connery's son for a role in the film. When we spoke to him, he told us that nothing has been confirmed yet. "Things abroad work differently. There are various agents in London who we are in talks with. We are looking at the option of casting Sean Connery's son, Jason. I am going to London on the 30th of April. Only the audition will determine whether or not Jason is suitable for the role."
The actors who have already been signed on for the project include Akshay Kumar, Rishi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif and Upen Patel. So who will we see opposite Upen? "We are still looking for a suitable actress opposite Upen. It will be an Indian actress," said the film maker.
A romantic film, it promises to be technically up-to-the mark as well. Shah hopes to finalize all his technicians during his visit to London. The music will be composed by Himesh Reshammiya.