TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Friday, March 24, 2006
Vishal Bhardwaj's forthcoming film is about to be completed and will release soon this year. The multi-starrer film has Ajay Devgan, Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Konkona Sen Sharma, Bipasha Basu, Naseerudin Shah and Vivek Oberoi in lead roles. This adaptation of Shakespeare's Othello is tentatively titled as Omkara.
However it is believed that Ajay Devgan was not much happy with the current title Omkara. According to him the title doesn't convey the message of the film. Director Bhardwaj also seems to have agreed with Devgan. So to get a title for their film, the makers are trying to get in public opinion.
The makers are all set to run a title hunt contest across India. Producer Kumar Mangat explained that the Title Hunt contest will provide three options - Omkara, Ishq and O Saathi Re to the public. One of these three titles will be selected through the public poll and the lucky winner will be invited to release the film's audio CD in Dubai. The person will also get to meet the cast of the film there. This is a first of its kind attempt to name a film through an opinion poll.
Mangat also informed that Bhardwaj will be doing his next venture as well, which will be again a multistarrer film.