TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Friday, September 22, 2006
Woh Lamhe which is slated to release on the 29th of September is under Censor scrutiny. According to our sources, there are some objectionable scenes in the movie which need to be edited and hence the problem.
"Right now I cannot say much but yes we are facing Censor problems. We need to send a few documents to the Censor Board to sort this out", said producer Vishesh Bhatt.
Well, we hope all goes well for the film.
Vidya Balan on Rendezvous with Simi Garewal
Pyarelal to make a comeback