TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Guess what Zayed Khan loves to do in free time? Cook meals. Don't believe us? Ask the unit of Cash, currently being shot in Cape Town, South Africa. "Zayed makes fantastic chicken. I haven't tasted such scrumptious food in my life," Zayed's co-star in Cash Ritesh Deshmukh tells me. In fact, after director Anubhav Sinha announces pack-up every evening, Zayed heads straight to the kitchen and cooks a new dish every night, not just for himself, but for the entire cast of Cash.
And what does Ritesh like to do in free time? "I love to catch up on political developments [Ritesh's father is the Chief Minister of Maharashtra]. I keep track of political happenings," he smiles. Meanwhile, Ritesh will be sporting a muscular look... this isn't for any role in particular. In fact, he's currently being trained by Satya [of the famed Barbarian Gym], who has trained stars like Hrithik, Saif, Zayed, Shahid and Esha.