- Baaghi 2 Review: Not For Love! Tiger Shroff's Ronnie Should Have Rebelled Against The Poor Direction
- Randeep Hooda Should Have Won An Award For Sarabjit, Says An Upset Omung Kumar
- LEAKED! Tiger Shroff's New Mature Look From Baaghi 2 Will Leave Your Jaw Dropped
- Regrets Are Worse Than Mistakes: Randeep Hooda
- Randeep Hooda: If A Woman Enjoys S*x, It Doesn't Mean That She Is A Slut!
- Gurmehar Kaur’s Response To Randeep Hooda, ‘I Didn’t Tweet, My Hands Did’! Sets Twitter Ablaze
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Smirnoff Experience returns to capture Mumbai's music lovers with an incomparable and memorable performance by Curtis James Jackson III aka 50 Cent at the 50 Cent Live in Concert at MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai.
Known as the 'King of Hip Hop' and a showman par excellence, 50 Cent along with the G Unit held the crowd spellbound with his performance.
Hip Hoping at the Concert were celebrities like the glamorous Priyanka Chopra, Aditi Govitrikar, Amrita Arora, Mailaka Arora Khan, Isha Koppikar, Shekar Kapur, Suchitra Pillai, Arjun Rampal with wife Meher Jesse, DJ Aqeel, Niharika Khan, Randeep Hooda, Shekar Suman, Javed Jaffery, Mukul Dev, Minisha Lamba, Nina Manuel, Shaad Ali and many more.
'Curtis' continues 50 Cent's phenomenal rise. This superstar rapper's bag of honours includes 11 Grammy nominations from Best New Artist to Best Rap Album for each of his first two efforts, an amazing streak of three consecutive no. 1 hits on the R&B / Hip Hop, and Pop charts ("In Da Club," "21 Questions," and "Candy Shop,") and three top three singles ("P.I.M.P.," "Just A Lil' Bit," and "Disco Inferno").
Asif Adil, Managing Director, Diageo India, says, "Smirnoff Experience has always been a trendsetter and this time around; Smirnoff Experience brings to India 50 Cent ? the 'Reigning King of Hip Hop'. When it comes to hip hop, it doesn't get any bigger than 50 Cent and as always Smirnoff wants its consumers to experience the very best!"
With its global reach Smirnoff and the Smirnoff Experience recognizes original music and entertainment as the universal element for the most memorable and fun night outs. It promotes rising stars and provides its patrons with the best artists on the dance music circuit which makes Smirnoff events a hot favourite the world over.