TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Releasing a film with as many prints as possible in its first round is the normal practice these days. But Percept Picture Company has decided to adopt a different strategy for their new film 50 Lakh.
Percept has decided to release the film in Mumbai city-suburbs and Pune city in the first round [10-15 screens only], not releasing the film anywhere else. Yes, you read it right. The film won"t open in any other circuit like Delhi-U.P., Punjab, Bengal, Punjab, Rajasthan and Bihar -- except these two centres -- in the first round.
The reason, according to Sunny Khanna of Percept, is, “We want to test the waters before we expand the release and open other territories. We want to see how it grows on the audience. We will increase the prints subsequently."