TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
While Ta Ra Rum Pum opened on an average note and settled down as the week progressed, Jhoom Barabar Jhoom at least took a terrific initial though it tapered down subsequently. Chak De India had an alarming start as well though it reached a high on Friday evening itself and got itself a blockbuster status.
Laaga Chunari Mein Daag was average too but started showing signs of wear and tear with every passing day.
Comparatively, Aaja Nachle has not opened well at all, as indicated by initial trade reports. If the film doesn't show a dramatic improvement on the weekdays, it is showing all the signs of an earlier than expected exit from the theaters.
The reviews have been on the lower side while except for Madhuri Dixit, who has been hailed as the saving grace of the film by many, there is nothing much to look for in the film. The film's boring narrative has been termed as the major reason for the film garnering not so good word of mouth.
Now it all depends upon hardcore Madhuri fans who may come to the respite of Aaja Nachle. Reason being that now the film has only 5 more days to make its presence felt, since Dus Kahaniyaan and Khoya Khoya Chand open next week that could well tilt the balance against this Yash Raj film.