- Lipstick Under My Burkha! India Has To Make Way For Women-Oriented Films
- Lipstick Under My Burkha Wins 'Audience Award' At The Glasgow Film Festival!
- Pahlaj Nihalani: Make Films Keeping Our Indian Traditions Ahead! Slams Lipstick Under My Burkha
- Sad! Lipstick Under My Burkha Gets Rejected By The CBFC With No Certification
- OMG! Ranbir Kapoor & Katrina Kaif Have Fun At Midnight
- 10 Most Unconventional Couples In Bollywood Cinema
Earlier this year Ta Ra Rum Pum, YRF's first release of 2007, had managed to hold on quite well in spite of a shaky start of 18 crores. Jhoom Barabar Jhoom took a similar initial (19.5 crores) though it folded up soon after. Chak De India proved to be a dark horse and in a long run has more than tripled its first week collections of 20 crores. Incidentally this is the biggest opening that a YRF film has taken this year.
While Laaga Chunari Mein Daag, which came a few weeks back, has been unanimously declared as a flop, a not so encouraging box office performance of Aaja Nachle followed by near to nil word of mouth in the second week looks like adding one more to the tally of YRF 2007's flops.
|Aaja Nachle trailer|