TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Earlier this year Ta Ra Rum Pum, YRF's first release of 2007, had managed to hold on quite well in spite of a shaky start of 18 crores. Jhoom Barabar Jhoom took a similar initial (19.5 crores) though it folded up soon after. Chak De India proved to be a dark horse and in a long run has more than tripled its first week collections of 20 crores. Incidentally this is the biggest opening that a YRF film has taken this year.
While Laaga Chunari Mein Daag, which came a few weeks back, has been unanimously declared as a flop, a not so encouraging box office performance of Aaja Nachle followed by near to nil word of mouth in the second week looks like adding one more to the tally of YRF 2007's flops.
|Aaja Nachle trailer|