TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Abid, Glamsham
Friday, October 26, 2007
After umpteen announcements and denials (about other projects), Madhuri's official comeback vehicle, Aaja Nachle, is just about 35 -days away from release. Directed by well known cinematographer, Anil Mehta, the movie is being heavily promoted by Yash Raj.
Salim-Sulaiman's music, designed and composed as per Madhuri's image, has evoked extreme reactions. Some have loved it, others have ripped it. However, all that comes to naught because the audience has demonstrated, time and again that it has a mind of its own. Obviously, the success or otherwise of Aaja Nachle will largely depend on the appeal of the last 'superstarni' of Bollywood, Madhuri Dixit.
Another important factor that should also be taken into consideration is that it has been written by Jaideep Sahni, whose scripts have always managed to strike a chord with the audience. Just for records, Jaideep's recent project for Yash Raj, Chak De! India, is this year's biggest hit and that augers well for the movie. Moreover, Jaideep says that the movie is about a 'new thing that comes to a small town'.
Sounds interesting, one has to admit!