TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
By: Abid, Glamsham
Friday, October 26, 2007
After umpteen announcements and denials (about other projects), Madhuri's official comeback vehicle, Aaja Nachle, is just about 35 -days away from release. Directed by well known cinematographer, Anil Mehta, the movie is being heavily promoted by Yash Raj.
Salim-Sulaiman's music, designed and composed as per Madhuri's image, has evoked extreme reactions. Some have loved it, others have ripped it. However, all that comes to naught because the audience has demonstrated, time and again that it has a mind of its own. Obviously, the success or otherwise of Aaja Nachle will largely depend on the appeal of the last 'superstarni' of Bollywood, Madhuri Dixit.
Another important factor that should also be taken into consideration is that it has been written by Jaideep Sahni, whose scripts have always managed to strike a chord with the audience. Just for records, Jaideep's recent project for Yash Raj, Chak De! India, is this year's biggest hit and that augers well for the movie. Moreover, Jaideep says that the movie is about a 'new thing that comes to a small town'.
Sounds interesting, one has to admit!