- Aaja Nachle makers rectify the mistake
- "I've to believe in what I endorse" - Kunal Kapoor
- Shuddh Desi Romance Heads For Torornto International Film Festival
- Jaideep Sahni defends lyrics of Dum Maaro Dum
- Madhuri Dixit Becomes Most Inspirational Female Bollywood Icon!
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Loved Prawns & Kebabs; Here's How Madhuri Dixit Drew Him Away From Gulab Jamuns
By: Abid, Glamsham
Friday, October 26, 2007
After umpteen announcements and denials (about other projects), Madhuri's official comeback vehicle, Aaja Nachle, is just about 35 -days away from release. Directed by well known cinematographer, Anil Mehta, the movie is being heavily promoted by Yash Raj.
Salim-Sulaiman's music, designed and composed as per Madhuri's image, has evoked extreme reactions. Some have loved it, others have ripped it. However, all that comes to naught because the audience has demonstrated, time and again that it has a mind of its own. Obviously, the success or otherwise of Aaja Nachle will largely depend on the appeal of the last 'superstarni' of Bollywood, Madhuri Dixit.
Another important factor that should also be taken into consideration is that it has been written by Jaideep Sahni, whose scripts have always managed to strike a chord with the audience. Just for records, Jaideep's recent project for Yash Raj, Chak De! India, is this year's biggest hit and that augers well for the movie. Moreover, Jaideep says that the movie is about a 'new thing that comes to a small town'.
Sounds interesting, one has to admit!