TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
In order to avoid any further bans and troubles, Yash Raj Films acted on it immediately and deleted the two objectionable songs. The film"s director Anil Mehta said that they had made the film in good faith and something, which would not hurt any section of the society. He also apologized saying that if the film has hurt the sentiments of anyone, they are ready to delete the said lines.
Mr. Yash Chopra Chairman Yash Raj Films said "It was not our intention to hurt the feelings of any individual or community of our great nation. If we have inadvertently hurt the sentiments of anybody I apologise for the same and have taken immediate remedial action by deleting the line from the prints of Aaja Nachle from all over the country. This line has been deleted in all the theatres today. Yash Raj Films makes family oriented films and propagates Indian culture through them and would never do anything that is detrimental to the sentiments of our people."
As they say, all"s well that ends well, so what if the end contains two lines lesser than the original!