TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Trouble started between the father and the son after Aamir's younger brother Faisal Khan who was being treated for mental condition accused Aamir of forcing him to undergo psychiatric treatment. Tahir Hussain had supported Faisal and accused Aamir of the same. Aamir's mother and other family members however supported him.
Now Tahir has finally realised that Faisal indeed needs medical attention and handed over his custody to his elder son. When asked about Taare Zameen Par Hussain said it to be a sensitive film which deals with the issues of children. The former producer also hoped that his son would direct another big movie soon.