TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Trouble started between the father and the son after Aamir's younger brother Faisal Khan who was being treated for mental condition accused Aamir of forcing him to undergo psychiatric treatment. Tahir Hussain had supported Faisal and accused Aamir of the same. Aamir's mother and other family members however supported him.
Now Tahir has finally realised that Faisal indeed needs medical attention and handed over his custody to his elder son. When asked about Taare Zameen Par Hussain said it to be a sensitive film which deals with the issues of children. The former producer also hoped that his son would direct another big movie soon.