TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Apparently, around 50 members of the Sardar Patel group gathered at a cinema hall in Vadodara compelling the management to remove the posters of Taare Zameen Par. The group also went to some other theatres in the city like Chandan and Inox and submitted a memorandum to the management asking them not to screen the movie.
The group members said that they were still hurt by Aamir"s comments on the whole Narmada Bachao Andolan issue and that they wouldn"t allow the movie to be screened in the state of Gujarat unless the actor apologizes.
|Taare Zameen par trailer|
It may be recalled that Aamir"s previous two movies Fanaa and Rang De Basanti too ran into trouble during the release for the same reason.
Hope these issues settle down and Aamir"s directorial debut makes it to theatres in Gujarat.