TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Apparently, around 50 members of the Sardar Patel group gathered at a cinema hall in Vadodara compelling the management to remove the posters of Taare Zameen Par. The group also went to some other theatres in the city like Chandan and Inox and submitted a memorandum to the management asking them not to screen the movie.
The group members said that they were still hurt by Aamir"s comments on the whole Narmada Bachao Andolan issue and that they wouldn"t allow the movie to be screened in the state of Gujarat unless the actor apologizes.
|Taare Zameen par trailer|
It may be recalled that Aamir"s previous two movies Fanaa and Rang De Basanti too ran into trouble during the release for the same reason.
Hope these issues settle down and Aamir"s directorial debut makes it to theatres in Gujarat.